TCC IS-PMO Solutions Ltd.
710 Timber Wharf
32 Worsley Street
+44 (0) 7801 180228
or use our contact form.
Years of experience in implementing Oracle ERP projects means that you can benefit from the agile 'Quick Win' toolsets that experienced Oracle Programme practitioners use to ensure fast, cost effective implementations.
What are the lessons learned from some of the UK's major ERP programme implementations? Read more.
Through TCC IS PMO Interim Solutions, I can provide a full lifecycle 'end-to-end' implementation support for your interim ERP Programme Management needs. With 25 years experience in senior consultancy roles implementing 'Big 4' ERP solutions up to and including Oracle Cloud SaaS, Release 12 Fusion and e-Business Suite functionality, as well as Dynamics AX 2012, I advise on all aspects of implementation, including:
- Fusion Cloud and eBS Programme & Project Management (including HCM, Self Service, GRC, CRM and ERP Financial Modules)
- PRINCE2-certified implementation and Application Implementation Method (AIM) Governance
- Oracle Design Authority Reviews such as IT Capability and Ragged Edge Design Reviews
- PMO Governance Requirements
- Business Process Re-engineering Workshops
- Process Mapping and Gap Analysis Reviews
- Benefits Realisation Workshops
- ERP Roadmap Development
- Pre-Sales ERP Bid work
Support for your company ERP programmes and projects, from a review of your processes and structures through to detailed project management task setting (covering short-term one-off activities to complete long-term projects).
This is based on experience in covering implementations from small and medium-sized private sector businesses up to large corporate global programme management, including major Central Government implementations.
What's the difference? Proven consultancy success based on specific ERP implementation and programme management experience and expertise. Find out more about the areas where I can provide assistance and review client references.
Providing proven support in every ERP programme management challenge your company may face.